As you no doubt know, following guidance from both Public Health England and The Methodist church all church services and clubs are closed until after Easter which means we will be unable to meet.
It is very disappointing for all that we can’t meet but everyone’s health and safety is of the highest priority and we must therefore follow this national guidance.
We are hoping to post some pictures, worship and craft ideas on the Facebook page ‘SHR Messy Church’. so can I please encourage you to visit the page as part of our ‘virtual meeting’ together through the forthcoming weeks.
We will give updates via Facebook and email and look forward to meeting up in person again soon.
Kindest blessings to all,
The Messy Church Team
What is Messy Church?
- Themed activities for children accompanied by an appropriate adult
- Unlike a traditional Sunday service Messy Church is informal
- Its fun with creativity, worship and a meal
- It helps families explore their faith
- Its lots of fun with friends and/or family and its free
What Happens at Messy Church?
3.30 pm or later – Meet and greet with tea coffee and juice
4.00 pm – Craft activities
5.00 pm – Short informal worship
5.15 pm – Simple meal for everyone
5.45 pm – Home
Messy Church will be happening once a month, the 3rd Saturday in the month
Next dates are to be confirmed